Take a month to get to know God more intimately

Day 3 - Meditation

Meditation is a key ingredient in a healthy prayer life. The bible as a lot to say about it. In the days ahead you'll find lots of little meditations on this blog that you can use to enrich your spiritual life.

Joshua 1:8
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer

Psalm 48:9
Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

Phil 4:8 NLT
And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Colossians 3.1
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home